Chiropractic Care in Richardson TX
The science behind Chiropractic care is simple; the bones in the body have a natural alignment, seated in the joints and held in place by the muscles.
When we experience a traumatic event such as a car accident or work-related injury, our bone structure can be pushed out of alignment and our muscles may not be able to fix it. At that point, the bones need to be manually realigned by a trained Chiropractor.
Dr. Nannis is Richardson TX’s leader in wholistic chiropractic care.
Spine Health – A Key Element Of Longevity And Movement
Of all of the bones in our body, the 33 bones forming our spine are arguably some of the most important. Your spine connects your skull to your pelvis and is designed to protect your spinal cord. Your spinal cord is responsible for moving information from your brain to the rest of your body.
When your spine is out of alignment, it disrupts the muscles, joints and tendons connected to them and can produce a cascading effect of misalignment and pain across the whole body. Keeping your spine and other bones in proper alignment is the core tenant of Chiropractic care.
Even those who haven’t been involved in a serious injury can benefit from chiropractic care. As we go about our day to day activities, our bones can make subtle shifts, and over time, become misaligned. Regular Chiropractic adjustments can keep our vital bone structure properly aligned so our bodies can function smoothly and without pain.
Richardson TX'S Choice For Chiropractic Care
At Optimum Wellness Solutions, we aim to blend the skills and experience we’ve acquired from both our formal education and years of serving the Richardson, TX community.
Dr. Nannis is a licensed chiropractor certified in dozens of techniques. He has been serving the Richardson community for over 28 years and have gained extensive experience in treating a wide range of serious injuries. We’ve focused our practice on treating injuries resulting from all manner of personal, automobile or work-related accidents, slips and falls, and other accidental injuries.
Our patient support is second to none and the care we provide is safe, effective, and backed by science.
How Often Should I See A Chiropractor?
The answer to this question depends on a variety of factors, including the severity of your condition, the type of chiropractic treatment you are receiving, and your overall health. There are 4 phases of chiropractic care depending on your needs it may vary
- Phase I is Initial Intensive care for people who may be suffering in pain or experiencing a more serious health concern. During this phase you may be seen multiple times per day to 4 times per week
- Phase II is Corrective care. During this phase our goal it to improve the health and function of the nervous system and make functional changes in the spine. This phase of care length of time varies from a few months to a few years depending on your specific needs. During this phase you may be seen 2-3 times per week.
- Phase Ill is Wellness Care during this phase the goal I ongoing correction and improvement. You health is your choice and some people choose to become stronger and healthier as time passes this requires regular nervous system tune ups. During this phase of care you may be checked once a week to once every two weeks.
- Phase IV is Maintenance care the goal is to minimize degeneration and slow the effects of the aging process.
During this phase you may be seen once every three weeks to every three months.
Additionally, Optimum Wellness Solutions offers intensive programs where a person with a specific health goal may be seen intensively over the course of 3-4 days to help jumpstart your journey to wellness.
Chiropractic Techniques We Employ
- OPTIMUM WELLNESS SOLUTIONS SPECIFIC (O.W.S.S) O.W.S.S. is the foundation of Optimum Wellness Solutions is blend of traditional chiropractic segmental technique and advanced healing methods. This process is a combination of Diversified, Gonstead, Thompson drops, Leander, Sacral Occipital Technique (SOT), Upper Cervical Specific all applied via a series of specific muscle testing.
- QUANTUM NEUROLOGY® Quantum Neurology® is nerve testing and rehabilitation. We use light therapy and nerve specific exercises to stimulate the body’s natural actions and reactions to achieve a desired result.
- ADVANCED MUSCLE INTEGRATION TECHNIQUE (A.M.I.T®) Advanced Muscle Integration Technique (A.M.I.T®) is a systematic treatment of common joint and muscle conditions experienced by active people. A.M.I.T® is a revolutionary advancement in sports medicine.
- BIO ENERGETIC SYNCHRONIZATION TECHNIQUE (B.E.S.T.) B.E.S.T. is the frontier and cutting edge of energic healing processes. This non-force method of healing bridges the gap between the conscious and subconscious minds, working with electromagnet energy stimulating a normal flow through the body allowing the body to repair and rebuild.
- KOREN SPECIFIC TECHNIQUE (K.S.T.) K.S.T. is a healing protocol that is based on a specific analysis used to locate and correct and release areas of blockage, distortion, subluxation, interference , stagnation and other stresses in the body that are often missed by healthcare professionals. KST is applies with gentle instrument adjustment typically in the standing positions especially useful for patients who may not be able to get in a lying down position. KST adjustment are delivered with an arthorstem adjusting instrument (a electic machinal devise) that typically does not require the joint to cavitate (There is no “Popping” sound in the spine.)
- TORQUE RELEASE TECHNIQUE (T.R.T.) T.R.T. embraces the Brain Reward Cascade Model of wellness. T.R.T. is a third-generation chiropractic protocol that combines over 8 different types of analysis. T.R.T. adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with the perfect amount of force with an instrument call an integrator. Traditional adjustment requires the spine to be stretched to a position of tension followed by the manual thrust by hand to sufficiently open the spinal joints to activate a cavitation response. Practice members enjoy the specific adjustment without the force, “cracking, and popping” sound of manual adjustments.
- PETTIBON STRUCTURAL CORRECTION TECHNIQUE Pettibon is a physical structural corrections technique that is based on improving global spinal function. This process focuses on the overall mechanics of the spine and posture. We utilize several corrective protocol including the Wobble Chair and head weighting exercise.
- CHIROPRACTIC BIOPHYSICS C.B.P. CBP Technique emphasizes optimal posture and spinal alignment as the primary goals of chiropractic care while simultaneously documenting improvements in pain and functional based outcomes
- ACTIVATOR METHOD Activator method is a gentle adjusting technique utilizing a handheld instrument allowing the provider to deliver an adjustment that is an alternative to the physical manual adjustment.
- NASAL SPECIFIC TECHNIQUE Nasal Specific Technique is a procedure that adjust the bones of the skull. Damage to these bones is caused by injury to the face or concussions. The Sphenoid bone is it keystone to proper skull function and this procedure aligns this most important structure.
Get in touch today! Give us a call at (972) 671-2225 or click the button below to request your next appointment.
9:00am - 1:00pm
3:30pm - 6:30pm
3:30pm - 6:30pm
9:00am - 1:00pm
3:30pm - 6:00pm
9:00am - 1:00pm
3:30pm - 6:30pm
Saturday & Sunday