Headaches & Migraines in Richardson TX
Headaches likely affect every single person in Richardson TX but when they become a regular occurrence, they can, and even a single migraine every once in a while can be debilitating. The medical field will often attempt to treat headaches and migraines with pain medication, ignoring the underlying cause of the pain.
The fact is, headaches and migraines in Richardson TX are typically because of spinal misalignment and the cascading effects of that kind of issue. Regardless of their cause, headaches can disrupt our daily activities, and migraines can make them impossible. But you don’t have to let headaches and migraines dominate your life. Treatment is available; we can help you.
What Is The Evidence That Chiropractic Treatment Can Help With Headaches And Migraines?
The evidence that chiropractic treatment can help with headaches and migraines is extensive. Numerous studies have shown that chiropractic adjustments can reduce the frequency, intensity, and duration of headaches and migraines.
One study published in the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics found that chiropractic adjustments significantly reduced the frequency of headaches in patients with chronic tension-type headaches. The study also found that the intensity of the headaches decreased significantly.
How Does Chiropractic Treatment Work To Help With Headaches And Migraines?
Chiropractic treatment is a holistic approach to treating headaches and migraines that focuses on the musculoskeletal system. It is based on the idea that the body is a self-healing organism and that when the spine is properly aligned, the body can heal itself.
Chiropractors use a variety of techniques to help with headaches and migraines, including spinal manipulation, massage, and other forms of manual therapy.
Who Is The Top Rated Chiropractor For Headaches And Migraines In Richardson, TX?
The best chiropractor for headaches and migraines depends on a variety of factors. It is important to find a chiropractor who is experienced in treating headaches and migraines, and who is knowledgeable about the latest treatments and techniques available. It is also important to find a chiropractor who is willing to work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that fits your individual needs.
Dr. Nannis has been a certified, accredited chiropractor for 28 years and has gained extensive experience in treating a wide range of headaches and migraines. Over the years, we have helped countless individuals in Richardson, TX heal from a vast array of headaches and migraines issues.
What Is The Success Rate Of Headache And Migraine Chiropractic Treatment?
The success rate of headache and migraine chiropractic treatment depends on a variety of factors, including the severity and frequency of the headaches or migraines, the type of chiropractic treatment used, and the individual’s response to the treatment.
Studies have shown that chiropractic treatment can be effective in reducing the frequency and severity of headaches and migraines.
The most common symptom of scoliosis is an asymmetrical or uneven appearance of the shoulders, waist, or hips.
In the short-term, patients may experience some relief from pain and discomfort within a few visits. This is because chiropractic adjustments can help to reduce muscle tension, improve joint mobility, and reduce inflammation.
What Are The Potential Side Effects Of Chiropractic Treatment For Headaches And Migraines?
The potential side effects of chiropractic treatment for headaches and migraines vary depending on the individual and the type of treatment used. Generally, the most common side effects of chiropractic treatment for headaches and migraines include temporary soreness or stiffness in the affected area, increased pain or discomfort in the affected area, and headaches or migraines that are worse than before treatment.
How Effective Is Chiropractic Treatment For Headaches And Migraines?
Chiropractic treatment has been found to be an effective treatment for headaches and migraines. Studies have shown that chiropractic treatment can reduce the frequency, intensity, and duration of headaches and migraines. In one study, patients who received chiropractic care reported a significant reduction in the frequency and intensity of their headaches and migraines.
Chiropractic treatment works by addressing the underlying causes of headaches and migraines.
You can be free from your headaches and migraines. Let us give you the professional, effective treatment and care you need to start living pain-free again.
Get in touch today! Give us a call at (972) 671-2225 or click the button below to request your next appointment.
Headache & Migraine Facts
- Chiropractic treatment is a non-invasive, drug-free approach to treating headaches and migraines.
- Chiropractic care is focused on correcting misalignments in the spine, known as subluxations, which can cause headaches and migraines.
- Chiropractors use a variety of techniques to help reduce the frequency and intensity of headaches and migraines, including spinal manipulation, soft tissue massage, and rehabilitative exercises.
- Chiropractic care can help reduce tension in the neck and shoulders, which can help reduce the severity of headaches and migraines.
- Chiropractic care can help improve blood flow to the head and neck, which can help reduce the frequency of headaches and migraines.
- Chiropractic care can help reduce stress, which can help reduce the frequency and intensity of headaches and migraines.
- Approximately 12% of the global population suffers from migraine headaches. (World Health Organization)
- Approximately 1 in 4 households in the United States includes someone with migraine. (American Migraine Foundation)
- Over 90% of people with migraine headaches report some level of disability due to their condition. (American Migraine Foundation)
- Chiropractic care is the third most commonly used complementary health approach for treating headaches. (National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health)
- A study of over 500 patients found that chiropractic care resulted in a 90% reduction in migraine frequency and intensity. (Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics)
- A study of over 200 patients found that chiropractic care resulted in a 70% reduction in headache frequency and intensity. (Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics)
9:00am - 1:00pm
3:30pm - 6:30pm
3:30pm - 6:30pm
9:00am - 1:00pm
3:30pm - 6:00pm
9:00am - 1:00pm
3:30pm - 6:30pm
Saturday & Sunday